When you are part of the creative niche, designing custom t-shirts is most likely something that you enjoy doing. In fact, this type of art has been steadily growing over the last few years and continues to increase in popularity. It does not matter if you are an illustrator, graphic designer, or typographer, having your design on a t-shirt is a great way to advertise your skill set.
Even though you may be wildly talented and possess a series of creative design techniques, the process of creating a custom-made t-shirt can often be hard. However, this guide is intended to help you move through the creative process easier and with less hiccups along the way.
One of the best things you can do before staring on any project is to explore the concept you have in mind. You can do any number of things to inspire your creativity such as going for a hike, sketching out your thought, and coming up with a few variations of what you think you want your t-shirt to look like.
Once you’ve done this, sleep on it and start the process over again the next day until
The fashion industry has accepted T-shirts designing as important and it has gained popularity and growth since a couple of years ago as compared to other clothing styles. The trend in wearing tees will be changing fast because people want to wear something which is different and unique. This is the reason why they have shifted their focus from wearing conventional clothes to designer t-shirts. They find it quite exciting to display their feelings on personalities on T shirts. With the advancements in technology; this has become possible and faster process to come up with unique designs and creativity for t-shirts. People are given option to design their own t-shirts and get what they want. T-shirts have become popular among people of almost every age including young, old, children, men and women.
Many good and skilled designers have bright chances to make presence in fashion industry and grab the opportunities to explore fashion industry. T-shirts designing can be one of the platform as graphic designers are able to design the t-shirts of various styles such as pet shop, hip-hop and sports t-shirts. There are numerous
If you’ve decided that you want to create limited edition T shirts based on your T shirt designs, then perhaps you’ll want to enter a T Shirt Design Contest.
Here’s what you need to know about designing a T shirt.
1. You’ll need to decide who the T Shirt is for. Is there a definite target audience, or will it appeal to everyone who wears T shirts?
2. You’ll want to establish why you’re creating a limited edition T-shirt, so that you can make sure that you give it the attention and consideration it needs. You don’t want to submit something that’s half finished, or rushed.
3. Perhaps you’ll be making the most of a topical or satirical situation, and so will need to get your design finished within a relatively quick timescale, otherwise the moment will have passed. You might want to go for a more basic design that will be finished sooner, rather than a complicated design that will take weeks to perfect.
4. Perhaps you already have a suitable t-shirt design in mind, or maybe you’re picking up inspiration from lots of things around you. Perhaps you’re already interested in
The fashion industry has just started to take T-shirt designing as an important part of it in the last decade or so. Till that time, no one was actually serious about the designing of T-shirts and gave much attention to it. T-shirts were designed by putting some pictures and slogans an no sincere effort was ever done to make the clothing more impressive and exclusive. Nowadays, T-shirts designing has been considered as a major component of fashion industry and new and skillful graphic designers have been introduced in the fashion industry. Since couple of years back, T-shirt designing has gained popularity and is considered as money making source for designing business in fashion industry.
Graphic designers are using innovative graphics to design T-shirts and use it as medium to display their exclusive work. T-shirts designing is the new form of designing and art. The popularity of T-shirts designing has gained momentum because of the fact that they can be personalized and used widely all over the world. Youngsters do prefer to wear t-shirts which is the mirror of their thoughts, opinions and ideas. They love T-shirts which have some article and slogans displayed on them. We are
T shirts suit any occasion. If it’s a party, then a jazzy t shirt does the trick. If it’s a meeting with friends, a trendy tee with humorous content is just what you need. If it’s a Friday dressing, then a collared, dark colored t shirt will have just the right semi formal look to kick start the weekend.
Then there’s a day at the beach, a weekend vacation, a dinner at a friend/relative’s house, a trip to the doctor, a movie – the list is endless. If you have a nice collection of t shirts, you have nothing to worry about. T shirt designs cater to every event, occasion or mood of the wearer.
The lowly inner garment of the 19th century is today the most important piece of clothing in any individual’s wardrobe, be it male or female, young or old. It has kept pace with the changing times. It has given expression to many social and political causes. Today it is the best and most visible form of personal expression and advertising.
More than just a Design
T shirt designs convey a lot more than just aesthetics and creativity. There is
After the inception of the t-shirt, it became widely known that they could be used to spread messages or create a fashion trend. T-shirt designs have evolved over the years. During the 1960 tie and dye and screen printing on basic t-shirts was common, becoming a huge success. Screen-printing is a common way of decorating them. The process involves separating designs into each color. Water based inks or plastisol are applied on the t-shirts through special screens. This limits the area upon which the ink is deposited and applied. Any commercial printed t-shirt features specific design colors that need to be printed.
Few of the companies use the water-based inks on printed ones. Many of the companies engaged in manufacturing t-shirts and offering printing facilities opt to use plastisol because this can be used on varying colors that do not demand color adjustments.
Companies engaged in printing them seek to keep up with the demands, fashion and trends. Furthermore, they use specialty inks that include puff, chino, discharge and shimmer based inks. Furthermore, metallic foils can be heat pressed and stamped on plastisol ink. Therefore, when the metallic is combined with specialty shimmer ink, this offers
If you or your friends want to show off or develop your design skills, and have a chance of earning some money, then why not be T shirt designers and submit your designs them to T shirt design competitions?
Here’s why you should.
1. If you’re a creative person, then why not make the most of your creativity and see what you can come up with? If you have the skills and experience to come up with a great slogan, or an impressive image, why not make the most of it?
2. Perhaps you like clothes anyway, and want to add something a bit different to the world of fashion and design. Why not see what trends are popular at the moment and see if your designs and ideas can become as popular.
3. If you like designing or modifying your own clothes, then why not use some of your designs or favourite techniques on a T shirt and enter it in a competition?
4. Perhaps you’ve got something to say. Maybe you’ve got a sharp wit, or enjoy using slogans or catchphrases, and want to show them off. How good would they
Artists and graphic designers spend hours, even days, on creating the perfect look for companies. Whether it is an advertisement, packaging, a logo, or even a t-shirt, a lot of talent and a lot more time is put into the process of effective design. Thus, the mere thought of constructing a practical, yet provocative, design for a company, personal, or promotional t-shirt can seem daunting. What programs should I use? How do I learn how to use those programs? What if I absolutely cannot draw? These question, though perhaps discouraging, all have simple answers that can turn a design-rookie into a compelling computer artist who can apply their skills to their own t-shirt designs!
Where To Start?
The first thing any designer must consider is the media he is going to use. With screen printing, it is important to use computer programs for high-quality designs on your t-shirt. Popular programs used by graphic designers include: Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, Corel Paint Shop Pro, and Adobe Photoshop. Corel products are significantly less expensive, however, most designers prefer the superior capability of Adobe products. However, both companies offer free trials at their websites if you only need to use
A t-shirt can be defined as a collar-less and button less piece of apparel. T-shirts are very common due to the level of comfort they offer to people. These are normally worn in informal occasions.
T-shirts have gained their significance in recent past because of the level of customization they offer. People like to wear t-shirts which depicts something about their character. Many t-shirt can be spotted with different slogans and pictures on it. These pictures and slogans are of varied significance to person wearing it. Now a days it has become very easy for people to print a t-shirt with a picture or slogan of their choice. This of course has added to the popularity of t-shirts. Some common t-shirt design ideas are listed below:
1) Famous people: People can get the pictures of some famous people printed on their t-shirts. It is one of the common way in which people express their love to the people whom they idolize.
2) Religious statements: Some people print some religious statements on their t-shirt to show their devotion towards culture. This is common in Hindu culture. It also helps in spreading awareness about the religion. Some
If you enjoy fashion and clothes, but are fed up of seeing the same sort of T shirt designs everywhere you look, then perhaps you’ve thought about designing your own T shirts and entering a T Shirt Design Contest.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, then here’s why you should.
1. Perhaps you’re artistic and maybe already working in fashion or design. What areas of your skills and experience could you use to create amazing limited edition T shirts?
2. Maybe you’re a good designer, and want to show off a bit. You might not have the chance to utilise your influences and skills as much as you’d like to at work, and so want an outlet for your creativity.
3. It might be that you’ve know what sort of things go down well in T shirt design competitions, and so know what you need to produce in order to do well. Perhaps you’ve entered before, or have bought limited edition clothing from design contests before.
4. You might be witty, and have an excellent slogan, or design that would be suitable for the target audience. Perhaps you’ve got a cool