If you enjoy fashion and clothes, but are fed up of seeing the same sort of T shirt designs everywhere you look, then perhaps you’ve thought about designing your own T shirts and entering a T Shirt Design Contest.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, then here’s why you should.
1. Perhaps you’re artistic and maybe already working in fashion or design. What areas of your skills and experience could you use to create amazing limited edition T shirts?
2. Maybe you’re a good designer, and want to show off a bit. You might not have the chance to utilise your influences and skills as much as you’d like to at work, and so want an outlet for your creativity.
3. It might be that you’ve know what sort of things go down well in T shirt design competitions, and so know what you need to produce in order to do well. Perhaps you’ve entered before, or have bought limited edition clothing from design contests before.
4. You might be witty, and have an excellent slogan, or design that would be suitable for the target audience. Perhaps you’ve got a cool retro idea that would look good on a T shirt.
5. It might be that you’re clever with satirical or topical ideas, and can create designs for T Shirts almost instantly and want to get in quickly while your design is still current.
6. Maybe you want to get into fashion design, but design products, or correct images all day. Why not design t shirts in order to help you learn how to design clothing, and see what works well?
7. Perhaps you’ve already got some T shirt design ideas and are looking for a way to share them with the world. Perhaps you haven’t got the time to make them into a limited t-shirt for yourself or friends.
8. You might want to see how your designs go down before your release them on general sale. Why not test the water by entering a T Shirt Design competition and see if others like your designs too? If they do, then you’ll have a ready made audience, and if they don’t, you might want to rethink your designs.
9. Perhaps you’re just hungry for the fame and recognition that winning will bring. You might have bee toiling away creating an online identity, or icons, or images, and now want to be recognised for your skills. What’s wrong with wanting to be famous!
10. Maybe you want to make money from your designs. Why not see if you can sell them online after winning a design contest. You’ll be able to appeal to more people, and being a t shirt design competition winner will add extra credibility, and make your designs even more desirable, especially if you only produce a few limited edition t-shirt designs.
Now that you have some good reasons to get designing, what’s stopping you from entering a T shirt design contest?